308 Flaxton Road
Products & Services
- Steel structures built to withstand NZ conditions
- Quality steel sheds/garages/barns and workshops for domestic/rural/commercial and industrial uses
- Rural buildings include dairy conversions/shearing sheds/poultry shed/loafing barns
- Choice of full project management or kitset option
- Latest technology and innovations in steel fabrication
- Thousands of different designs and build options
- Customer engineered building designs
- Premium NZ made steel products - coloursteel or zincalume
- Deal direct with qualified tradespeople
- Unique patented "Morinda" glove section building systems
- Attractive steel structures built to withstand NZ conditions
- Value for money - good looks and design criteria offers you flexibility and the most economical building one can buy
- Experience/professionalism and service
- Strength and security
- Complete construction service including concrete pad-footing/site clearing/plumbing and drainage/planning to council approval
ShedBoss Christchurch specialises in steel buildings designed to your specifications and the requirements of your location. Invest in quality. There is no end to our designs and like everything about ShedBoss, it's "quality that doesn't cost the earth'.
ShedBoss are industry leaders in the manufacture of quality steel sheds, garages, barns and workshops for domestic, rural, commercial and industrial uses. With thousands of different ranges and combinations, the options are endless.
Using the distinguished ShedBoss "Morinda" building system, which produces a joint of superior strength and rigidity, the company can offer truly big clear spans required for a huge range of agricultural and industrial applications, including haysheds, machinery sheds, shearing sheds, loafing barns and various livestock sheds through to warehouses, factories, commercial premises and even hangers.
ShedBoss can supply buildings from the concrete pad right through to lockup stage or offer a kitset if required. ShedBoss buildings have a high strength to weight ratio, impervious to pests and is non-combustible. With a full trafficable roof, building with steel should always be at the top of your list when considering to build.
The company was started over 15 years ago by David Waghorn, who started out on the West Coast and expanded to their Southbrook premises two years later to meet demand from customers in Canterbury, Nelson and Marlborough. We cover the whole of the West Coast but also go down to Timaru and up to Kaikoura.
What a ShedBoss building offers is the strength and the security of using heavy galvanised steel anchor brackets along with superior design using the latest technology and quality workmanship. When you build with ShedBoss, you will deal directly with qualified tradespeople who will professionally and efficiently manage your project from free initial quotation and planning to council approval and final construction.
In these days of post-earthquake conditions it is where ShedBoss comes to the fore with construction systems and materials that not only perform admirably in normal conditions but can outlast the most severe of events.
One feature when choosing to build a ShedBoss building is it is on all-New Zealand made product. Materials are sourced locally and with full back-up support. Buildings are maintenance free; non-welded, rust and corrosion free joints offer the longest capital investment to your property
What a ShedBoss building offers is the strength and security with superior design.
Visit the ShedBoss website: www.shedboss.co.nz for more information or call in or phone Dave on 03 313 1974 or 0274 367 094. Visit our new premises at 308 Flaxton Rd, Southbrook, Rangiora.
Hours of business: Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm